Sunday, July 12, 2009

Exposed Truth?

I had a slight Postsecret Addiction when I was youger, and on a whim, I decided to view this week's secrets. When I stumbled upon this one, I couldn't help but become extremely interested. It's not an opinion, but a stated fact. Whoever submitted this secret wholeheartedly believes in this sttement. It is their truth. So I had to think.
Do plain women really know more? I have only come to this conclusion; plain women who spend a lot fo guys know more. Some plain women spend their time at home wondering why he hasn't called, or why he doesn't like her, and the really superficial ones care about their looks. The in betweeners are the tom boys, one of the guys. The ones who are told eerything from how often their guys change underwear to masturbation habits. I don't neccesarily think the looks have anything to do with it, more the ones who spend the most time with them. What do you think?