Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guess Who's Back?

It's been a nice run,
but I am finally home. Where have I been all summer? Working at a special needs camp of course. I am trying to get as much social worky experience as I can get, and you know what? That job was one of the best jobs I have ever had. Seriously, EVER. Sure, I cleaned up a lot of shit, and went through stressful times, but I am proud to say that I can look back on it, laugh and enjoy the privilege I had to meet such incredible people.

Unfortunately, it is back to the real world, where I get to take another 18 credits while I look for a job and a church (yes, SHOCKER I like Jesus). So if anybody knows of a good laid back place to either work or worship, let me know!

Meanwhile for a random thought: I have an urge to take a homeless person out to lunch or just buy them lunch. This will take exploring when I go back to school.