Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's That Time!

Back to more job searching... poor college kids should be given more opportunities to work, because not all of us have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. I have sent out countless resumes, so here is hoping that something finally happens.

School has finally started up for me, and I am finding myself stuck in the IHATEFRESHMEN club. I know, it sounds terrible, and normally, I would feel bad about such a sentiment, but in this case, I really don't. It is extremely hard to like someone who thinks India is in Europe... just saying. Sometimes I wonder if I were that obnoxious in my freshmen year, but then I remember, I was too busy worrying about my future to interrupt my class to make jackass comments like early humans must have believed in Santa Clause. It is a shame really, because the tension I feel growing with every comment may lead to me cursing out a classroom of ignorant people. I now understand why the older generations look at us and hang their heads in shame and despair. I would too if I had failed to tell my child that India is really a part of Asia.
On the flipside, I am studiously doing my homework (for the most part) and learning that social work readings are THICK. Not like hefty milkshake thick, but really swimming through quicksand thick. Everyday I thank the Lord that I am literate. It doesn't hurt that I have found a new blog geared towards some relaxation. If you get the chance go check out this new blog I have found. It has just started, but it seems really cool.



Credit: Bonjourbabygifts.com

No comments: