Monday, March 8, 2010

Ignorance
n. the lack of knowledge or education
I am finally on March break, and let me tell you, I was SO excited to go home. I live hours from Philadelphia, so I don't get to go home very often. My friends, on the other hand too, but that is a rant for another time. Home is comfort, family, laughter, memories, bonding, headaches, and anger. I have a dear part of my life, and we will name this part locomotive ignorance (LI). LI is someone whom I love dearly, but it is not so easy. Nobody is perfect, and I should know. I am a huge pain in the ass. Just ask my friends. However, LI holds a special place in my prayers when I ask for strength.

I think it took about two hours before I was fantasizing about gagging him, and tying his hands together so he couldn't remove it. Some of you may be thinking, that is not very social worky, and I know, but I am not the Dalai Lama, and LI oversteps the line way too many times. It goes from homophobia, to racism to I don't even know what next, maybe the denial held in LI's heart. A lot of LI's connections go way over my head as well such as the new Disney movie the Princess and the Frog was only made because we have a black president. Riddle me this, how in the world does that make any sense at all? It also falls under Wall-E is a secret subliminal message on the Democratic agenda.

Philadelphia I miss, you. Save me from messing with LI's over righteous tracks.
Anyways, this song is in dedication to LI. I love Wilco, and this song just puts my thoughts to music, especially the quote below. Enjoy!

It's become so obvious
You are so oblivious to yourself