Friday, February 19, 2010

Shhhh

SILENCE IS GOLDEN
Or so we are told. In my opinion, I think it is a great way to be, and I aspire to be like that. Why? Because at times, I have diarrhea of the mouth, and cannot seem to shut up when need be. My parents raised me to be polite and true to myself, unfortunately, everyone else was sarcastic and spoke their minds. It seems that here in Philadelphia, it tends to get me into trouble with my friends from time to time. I needed to give something up for lent, maybe it's my abilities to be a total asshole. I just have those moments, where afterword I am like OH SHIT I should not have said that. Then I end up kicking myself for about a week afterwords. If anyone has a cure for foot in mouth syndrome, I would love the solution!


Credit
http://annonce.deviantart.com/